Big Data is here.
Big Data is here, and it has the ability to power your analyses and improve the effectiveness of your business. However, leveraging Big Data comes with some challenges. Join us for this YesData Insight Event where we’ll unlock Big Data insights with industry experts.
Creating Value from Data and Technology
Our morning agenda will center on powering your business through technology and data, with a special focus on security.
- Keynote Discussion - Brandon Owens, Global Technology Innovation & Strategy Leader, GE
- Demystifying Security - Scott Saunders, Sr. Director of IT Infrastructure and Systems Operations, Yes Energy & Eric Marscin, Senior IT Engineer, Yes Energy
- Leveraging Data for Actionable Insight - Max Frey, VP of Business Development, THG Energy Solutions & Katie Becht, Business Development Manger, THG Energy Solutions
- Tips for Designing an Analytic Pipeline - Nick Shaffer, Chief Technology Officer, Viribus Fund LP
- Creating Value through Technology - Spencer Cummings, Deputy Chief Data Officer, FERC & Wish Bakshi, Applied Machine Learning Computer Scientist, Capital Power
Utilizing Big Data in Analysis
Our afternoon session will be a customer-only event. In the afternoon, we’ll dive even deeper into utilizing Big Data to fuel powerful analyses with the Data Lake.
Agenda sessions include:
- Gaining and Maintaining an Edge: Principles for Technology Decision-Making - Michael McNair, President & CEO, Yes Energy
- Big Data Platforms Using Data Lakes - Sam Lockshin, Technical Product Manger of Data Products, Yes Energy
- DS Cloud - Expanding Analysis - Sonya Gustafson, Director of Data Products, Yes Energy
- Leveraging Hybrid Platforms to Solve Data Challenges - Andy Lewis, Co-Founder & Vice-President of Data Operations, Yes Energy, Jacob Schmidt, Customer Success Manager - Data Signals, Yes Energy, Aaron Brasket, Market Analytics Specialist, Yes Energy, Dan Goodman, Database Architect, Yes Energy
Check out our other Big Data insights at yesenergy.com!
Meet the Moderator, Sonya Gustafson!
Sonya Gustafson is the Director of Data Products at Yes Energy. Sonya works closely with our customers to identify which data we should collect next, and the best technology available to allow our customers to optimize the use of our extensive power market data. She is passionate about data engineering and transforming the data we collect into high-quality, actionable, and robust data for our customers. Sonya’s an avid eco-tourist who loves experiencing new places with her fly rod.