Junior Applications Developer
As a member of the Application Development team you will play a key role in our transition to next generation web based application standards (HTML5/CSS3/ES2015). You will design and develop highly interactive web-based data visualization tools targeted at all screens: desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Research and implement next-generation HTML5 frameworks
- Mock-up, design and implement complex, yet intuitive, user interface layouts
- Develop creative new techniques to visualize large, complex data sets
- Collect and document requirements from internal staff and client subject matter experts
- Research, document and implement complex business logic
Desired qualifications and experience
- 2-3 years of experience with HTML5/JS and experience with a major HTML5 framework, preferably React
- Proven track record of delivering quality, easy to use web based software
- Experience with service oriented architectures and design concepts
- Experience with Tomcat or other Java-based middleware is a plus
- Energy industry experience or experience in equities/commodities trading is a plus
The position will be located at Yes Energy's Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
Yes Energy does not provide any visa sponsorship.
Yes Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Yes Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.