TYPE IN NEW CAREER HERE
Yes Energy – Boston, MA, Boulder, CO or Chicago, IL
EDIT: As a senior member of the Application Development team you will design and develop highly interactive data visualization tools.
We are looking for candidates who share our passion for technology. Most of our team have been programming since we were kids. For us technology isn’t just a job, it’s a hobby. So if you are the sort of person who always has a little side programming project or is always tinkering with some new language, we’d love to have you on our team.
- EDIT Collect and document requirements from internal staff and client subject matter experts.
- Mock-up, design and implement complex, yet intuitive, user interface layouts.
- Develop creative new techniques to visualize large, complex data sets.
- Assist in researching and implementing next-generation HTML5 frameworks.
- Research, document and implement complex business logic.
- Design back-end service interfaces in Java that provide efficient and responsive user interface to data.
- EDIT: 3+ years experience with user interface development.
- 3+ years experience with web-based application development.
- Proven track record of delivering quality, easy to use web based software.
- Deep understanding of object oriented coding and design patterns in Java, Actionscript or other object oriented languages.
- Experience with service oriented architectures and design concepts.
- Experience with Tomcat or other Java-based middleware is a plus.
- Energy industry experience or experience in equities/commodities trading is a plus.