content operations intern
Here at Yes Energy we have a lot of projects where we could use help from someone who wants to dive in and learn about energy markets, data collection, management and visualization in the new industry of data analytics. We’re a great fit for an energetic, self-motivated junior/ senior/recent grad with skills in Excel (advanced use), database programming, or GIS. Our internships are paid and are based in our office right in downtown Boulder. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out about current openings.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- At least 10 hours per week
- All work to be performed in the Yes Energy office
These can vary widely from week to week but common duties include projects in the following areas:
- Infrastructure Research - ensure the quality and completeness of our transmission grid data
- Data Quality Assurance - ensure that our datasets are complete, correct, and timely
- Market Research - research what is happening in the markets and why our users care
- Event Research - research the key drivers of noteworthy pricing events
Please send a resume, cover letter and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please indicate the department in which you would like to intern and your qualifications for the position.
Yes Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Yes Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.